27 February 2007

Salam Terakhir

Sudirman Hj. Arshad died 15 years ago (22 February 1992). This Salam Terakhir is one of his last song, a very touching one. By posting this song, I hope it is not my salam terakhir or "Last Greeting" to this blog and world wide web. I still want to live!, but who knows, it all in Allah's hand, I may died today or tomorrow. This MAY BE really my last salaam,
- so please forgive me!. /wassalam/.
tip, tip, tip, tip...... {stop} bling! innaLillah... :-)

Click the start (green) button to hear the song.
You have to off my Era FM first, otherwise you will hear two songs.

2 comments:

momilo said...

TQ Tabib. Last night internet problem over this side, couldn't hear the song. This morning, dapat dah. Sedih ... sedih ..... By the way, I tumpang ambil gambar arwah kat blog you ni, I nak letak kat my posting. Lagu tu I nak link saja ke blog you ni. Boleh kan? Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wah, dua peminat setia Arwah Sudir!