31 January 2010

Rufous-browed Flycatcher

Bird photography this morning at Fraser's Hill, with Penang and Shah Alam Gang [Choo Tse Chien, Nelson Khor, Ng Kiah Hwa (Hawkeyes) and Lim Kam Su (Makus)].
Thank you guys for showing me this LIFER.

Rufous-browed Flycatcher (Ficedula solitaria)
Rufous-browed Flycatcher (Ficedula solitaria)

Rufous-browed Flycatcher
Location: Telekom Lop, Fraser's Hill, Malaysia.

Rufous-browed Flycatcher (Ficedula solitaria)

Here a photographers waiting for the bird to perch. Pic by Tse Chien.

Bird Photographer

from left: Tabib, Makus, Nelson, Chien and Kiah.

Bird photographer at Telecom Lop Fraser's Hill

10 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful life Tabib... How many new species did you see lately??'

biologion said...

beautiful colours!

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Thanks for your comments.
Chris, I got five lifer in last week and three yesterday(Sunday.
As I'm new in this hobby, still a lot to be discover. I will going up at Fraser's Hill again this coming Chinese New year holiday. (14 Feb).
Happy birding! ;)

Wilma said...

The first photo is very sweet.

Madibirder said...

comel!

Ily-as said...

Great Finding Doc..Congratz

Lois said...

What a pretty little bird!

Ghost said...

Wow!.. a group of professional here...this is a serious stuff.
But I wonder bird phographers consider the welfare of the subeject that they photograph?.
I had seen on many occasion, they call the birds with endless loops of MP3 sounds. The worst the that i witnessed was that they feed the bird with worm and waited for what they call a perfect or killer shot.
I'm not idealist nor a perfect birder, but please don't stress the bird.

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

I know that Birders (bird watcher) and Bird Photographers are different. But I know we LOVE birds.
I don't want to start a words war between birder an photographer. Please NO policeman or policewoman here. Peace! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Peace No War.