15 January 2010

SkyWatch Friday - my playground

Click the Logo below for more SkyWatch pictures from all over the world.
Sky Watch Logo
No recent pictures to post, so I hope this pictures from my archive will do.
This is my playground - Raub Golf Course, not to play golf but bird photography. ;)

Padang Golf Raub
Worker maintaining the putting green with greens roller.

Red-Eye Bulbul in flight
Red-eyed Bulbul (Pycnonotus brunneus) in flight.

Birding at Golf Course
My birding gear at 'natural hazards'/'rough'/'out of bounds'. The golf course is on the right of this bush. The trail leads to hill of rubber and oil palm plantation.

Pond Heron in Flight
Pond Heron in flight

Senja di Raub
Sunset

Sunset at Raub, Malaysia

15 comments:

Erin said...

that shot of the bird in flight...wow. i so like it. and the shot of your tripod is lovely too.

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous, beautiful captures, Tabib, as always! They are all beautiful, I do love the birds in flight and the last one with the breathtaking colors as the backdrop for the dark trees! Wonderful! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

rainfield61 said...

The golf club will chase you away after find out you have not paid the memeber fee, for bird watching.

LOL.

Jim said...

Great shots, as always.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Fadzil Zainal said...

You better play golf Tabib..
Coz' you'll always get a "birdie".
LOL!!!

Serendipity said...

These are really beautiful

Madibirder said...

You can tell the golfers that you birdied all 18 holes. LOL

eileeninmd said...

Great shots, I love the scenery in the first shot. and the bird in flight is a great capture.

Jossie said...

The shots of the birds are marvellous

Mike said...

Tabib-bird watching at the golf club-a man after my own heart.

I like the in flight shots, an art I have still master.

Adrienne Zwart said...

I love the trail photo leading away into the mist.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Great shots Tabib. My favorite are those bird shots but of course those sunset shots are also beautiful. Truly serene. The nature is just a perfect painter that nobody can ever surpass.

Have a great weekend Tabib ( doctor in arabic :) )

Stormblast1953 said...

I love the pics very much

LV said...

You have some really pretty scenes. It is so nice seeing some of the beauty nature provides in your country. Great job and so pleased you stopped by my place.

Anonymous said...

So, do you wear a helmet when your out in "the rough"?