30 April 2010

Malaysia HeliStar - Eurocopter AS 350B2 Ecureuil

I photographed this Helicopter, registration no. 9M-BSS ( Eurocopter AS 350B2 Ecureuil), about to land at Raub's Padang while birding last Saturday.

Eurocopter AS-350B-2


EUROCOPTER
Look at that pilot, staring at me. He must have thought someone about to launch a missile at his aircraft. ;)

Dragonfly
Yes, as Rainfied said Blue Dragon transformed into Helicopter

Malaysia HeliStar - 9M-BSS- Eurocopter AS-350B-2

Click the Logo below for more SkyWatch pictures from all over the world.

Sky Watch Logo

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

The dragon changed and transformed.

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous captures, Tabib! Love the dragon!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I thought you went shooting/photographing birds in the helicopter.

I have never been in a helicopter. Last year, my husband, sister and bros went. i am so jealous.

Lois said...

Fabulous shots Tabib!