11 November 2006

My New Hobby

GPS (Global Positioning System) is a satellite-based positioning and navigation system owned and operated by US DoD (Department of Defense). Access is free for all users and the service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. GPS is an all weather system that works anywhere in the world. GPS can give an instantaneous, real-time position to within approximately 10m using a single handheld receiver.
Click here for more info.

GPS Reviever antena
This is external antenna for my Holux GPSr,
it makes better GPS signals reception.



Holux GPS reviever


This is GPS Receiver Holux Slim236B which
I bought online from EastGear Singapore.




I started my new hobby on 25 Sept. 06.
It is about GPS. I use my PDA (iPAQ 4700 + Holux Slim286B (BT GPS receiver)
Here is the web:-


MalSing Map Logo




You can get free Malaysia map there.

No comments: