25 April 2009

Baya Weaver Singing

I did not feel boring watching the Baya Waver building his nest. So, I been going to that site almost everyday. Sometime I got a good pictures, sometime I just watch their behaviour.

Male Baya Weaver singing
Male Baya Weaver singingThis male Baya Weaver singing and dancing by flipping his wings to attract the female to his nest.
Baya Weaver at NestMale Baya Weaver on Nest



Checking the nest and wait for his partner to come...













Female Baya WeaverHere the female BayaWeaver

Baya Weaver male singing
The same singing male that I posted on 16 April

5 comments:

Ilan said...

Such great captures! The colors, the sharpness...
Awesome photos, fun to watch. Keep them coming :)

Chris said...

Hi Tabib,
This is just an incredible set of pictures, with both sexes and the nest, which has a very peculiar shape. Are thye building the nest together or is it only the male???
Fantastic shots and set of pictures. Thanks for sharing.

GreenLava said...

Assalamualaikum,
Nice photos, maybe I'll come back. I'm bookmarking this blog.

Wai Yien said...

nice catch, especially the one with its mouth gaping singing...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo. I like its yellow hair. ;-)

Paz