23 November 2009

Birds in The Rain

I can't go out for birding /photography this weekend because of non stop raining.
The next best thing to do was to wait for bird at my backyard from the window.
This is what I got.

1. Pied Fan-Tail at cloth wire.
Pied FanTail in rain
Pied Fantail (Rhipidura javanica)

2. Tree Sparrow at my neighbor house roof
Tree Sparrow in rain
Eurasian Tree Sparrow (Passer montanus)

3. Javan Myna singing under the rain.
Javan Myna in rain
Javan Myna (Acridotheres javanicus)
.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Tou see some nice birds in your yard, I love the Pied Fan Tail and the Myna. The Sparrow looks very similiar to the non- native species we have here.

Chris said...

Beautiful shots Tabib as usually!

SandyCarlson said...

Lovely, lovely shot!

Lois said...

How lucky you are to have these birds right in your own backyard!

Tony nile life said...

No worry for the life here Tabib.
I am sure the birds here would be pleased for some rain, Last time it rained here was last April and then only 5 minutes. that is why the Nile river is so Important for the life here. see my blog on the pollution of the Nile http://nilelife.blogspot.com/2009/11/nile-polution.html.

Elaine Yim said...

We are having gloomy skies everyday for the past week. It is so nice to see these happy birds.

rainfield61 said...

You are having cloth lines where the birds can stop by.

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem here this week!