18 August 2008

Simple Birds Feeder at My Backyard

I just put a bunch of ripe banana at the wooden poles that was attached to a metal structure for cloth hanger.

A pair of Yellow-vented Bulbul was having a feast there.

It attract common birds such as Jayan Myna and Eurasian Tree Sparrow.







Normally I shot the birds in large JPEG format, for the reason of easy and fast editing.
I normally just crop, adjust saturation and sharpen to taste.
This few days, I have a time to play around with RAW format (this is what pro using).
The two images here were shot in a sequence, with birds in difference position. The above was heavily edited with yellow colour just selected with the banana and birds. Using lasso tool and desaturated the yellow around the main subjects.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic pictures on your blog! I'll come by to visit again.