20 December 2008

Juvenile Brahminy Kite with EOS 50D

I caught this Brahminy Kite (Haliastur indus), a few days ago in a perfect evening light with a blue sky.
The EOS 50D AF lock on very fast (without the 1.4x TC). This not so sharp pictures are due to the one behind the camera, my poor handling of in flight subject.
Shot in RAW that produced very large 20.2 MB files. With shutter speed set at high continuous, that quickly filled my 4MB CF card.
My Adobe Photoshop CS2 can't handle the CR2 format, so I have to use DPP- (Digital Photo Professional) , a software supplied by Canon first, and then transferred to Photoshop as a 'TIFF' and convert to 'JPG' file for web page.
Brahminy Kite (Haliastur indus)
Brahminy Kite (Haliastur indus)

1 comment:

Linda Jacobs said...

Wow! What amazing shots! I can see all kinds of details in the birds!