28 September 2009

Testing ‘After the jump’ summaries in blogger


I just want to test the new features in blogger.
The ‘After the jump’ summaries. Where you write part of article and and the rest after reader click the 'Read more >' logo like the example below

Readmore LogoThis feature is most useful for blogger that write long text articles.
WordPress implemented this for a long time.
I post mostly pictures and rarely more than a few line, so this doesn't apply to me.
Anyway, I just enable this new enhancement in my blog.

Please look what is the one that posted below-

This is the rest of the post that came after "READ MORE"
Ha,ha!.. Now I have something that can surprise reader..
Bayan Nuri

3 comments:

Autumn Belle said...

Thank you for sharing this new feature of after jump. I like the way this colourful bird pop out, just like you are saying "Surprise!"

rainfield61 said...

Cool....

Splendid Little Stars said...

That is an interesting feature.
And another great photo!