06 November 2009

SkyWatch Friday

Click the Logo below for more SkyWatch pictures from all over the world.
Sky Watch LogoYellow-vented Bulbul at Coconut shoot.
Yellow-ventel Bulbul at Coconut leaves

Javan Myna (Acridotheres javanicus) at Drumstick Tree flowers (Moringa Oleifera)
Javan Myna

Changeable Hawk Eagle (Spizaetus cirrhatus) diving for something- maybe the two doves below.
Diving Eagle
Spotted Dove (Streptopelia chinensis) pair taking a rest at an electric cables.
Spotted-Dove

>>STEEL BIRD<<
Firefly ATR 72-500 twin-turboprop. I photographed this at 10:07am, this plane probably bound for Kota Bharu from Subang airport.
FireFly Airplane

18 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful selection again Tabib. I particularly enjoy the last bird shot ;-)

Quilt Works said...

Excellent! Nice backgrounds, really make the birds pop-out.

Lois said...

Beautiful SkyWatch pictures Tabib!

tony said...

beautiful photos again Tabib

Kelly said...

.....love the shot of that Myna bird. He is remarkable...his intent stare is what drew me in.

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous captures as always, Tabib! Do love your clear, blue skies and the birds are magnificent! It's always fun to learn something about birds that I'm not familiar with.

Enjoy!

Sylvia

Paula Werner Severo said...

teh first bird is so beautiful!.. lovely photos!

eileeninmd said...

Great photos, I really love that Myna shot. It is just wonderful.

rainfield61 said...

The bulbul is standing on the coconut shoot, a familiar scene that i used to see.

Unknown said...

Great photos ,I like the diving eagle.

Unknown said...

Great collection of photos!

Lindy said...

Great series. Beautiful Bulbul. I'm very impressed with your photo of the myna. It is so perfect with the lovely blue sky. If I were the doves, I'd be wary of those hawk eagle talons above me. That's a fantastic capture!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Tabib: Cool photos for SWF, nice variety.

gwendolen said...

Great capture of the Javan Myna. Very striking bird.

Arlene said...

thank you for sharing all these great sky shots. i love also the objects taken with the sky. :)

happy weekend!

Dewdrop said...

Splendid captures!!! I have never seen a coconut shoot before!

christina said...

So nice skies!!

Japa said...

I always enjoy skywatching with you, hat with added features, as always, the birds, some I have seen for the first time. Great shots.