12 April 2010

First outing in two months

Argh!!!..I can't upload picture!!!! :(
Can't upload with Mozilla Firefox 3.6 browser that I normally did.
Changed to M$ Internet Explorer and here the pics.

My first time birding outside my backyard since suffering from Acute Appendicitis during Chinese new year (Feb 14). Not that I'm unwell (the wound healed in two weeks), but been busy etc.
Yesterday I went to my usual watering hole - Raub Golf course, looking for Baya Weaver.
This are what I got for one hour (6-7pm) birding.

Baya Weaver
Male Baya Weaver (above) singing/calling for female to inspect and approve his nest.

Female Baya Weaver


7 comments:

Life in Egypt said...

what??

DeniseinVA said...

I do hope it is because you've been so busy and not because you have been ill? I have been catching up on all your beautiful birds. So many different kinds out where you live and I always enjoy your blog when I visit here.

Chris said...

Wow man, that's probably really long to wait for two month before going out. Hope your health is better!

Hasyimi Adam said...

Haha...tak outing pun ok juga, burung belakang rumah banyak. Bolehlah pegi BT, kat sana banyak tgh bersarang sekarang.

Ghost said...

Wow!.. beautiful yellow cap!.

Kcalpesh said...

Wow, beautiful! The tailor bird's a real artist :-)

Pixellicious Photos

Unknown said...

Beautiful bird shots! I love the nests!