07 April 2008

Gold-whiskered Barbet Chick

I waited for the adult Gold-whiskered Barbet to return. Wait and wait for about 30 minutes, but it didn't appear. It probably afraid of the boys making a lot of noise below.

The chick make a soft sound calling her mother.







This chick look strong, and looking out and the edge of the hole. Few more days it may fledge.


I wish I can say a bit longer to record the feeding moment.
I wish that neighbor's house is mine.
I wish.... oh I wish...! ;-)








Time is not on my side. I have to go back to Raub, to take my mother-in-law for her monthly medical checkup.


I will be back next week.
Hi barbet!, you wait for me, don't fledge yet! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I'm in California. I check it several times a week

Kathie Brown said...

Tabib, what an interesting bird! I hope you get back in time to photograph it as it flies away!

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Yes,
I will be back this sunday and hopefully its still there.