05 June 2009

SkyWatch Friday at Monas Jakarta

This is the first time that I shot "Skywatch Friday" pictures ON Friday (29/5/09).
Sky Watch LogoClick the Logo above for more SkyWatch pictures from all over the world.

Monas Jakarta
Monumen Nasional (Monas) at Jakarta, Indonesia
Monas Jakarta
Monas Jakarta
Monas JakartaMy family went for a short holiday at Jakarta and Bandung, Indonesia over the last weekend.
Monas is a must see site for the traveler in Jakarta, stand at 132 m and topped with a torch that covered with 35 kilograms of gold.

12 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

A magnificent monument. Thank you for sharing it. I enjoy your photos very much.

erin said...

beautiful monument...reminds me of a topiary in a giant's garden.
thanks for sharing tabib.
have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, is it time for SkyWatch again? Sorry for not commenting much this week, I usually hit your blog during lunch at work and sometimes I have trouble commenting.

This is a really interesting structure. :)

Sylvia K said...

Magnificent memorial! Really marvelous shots. It's stunning against the lovely skies! Have a great weekend, Tabib!

Baruch said...

Very impressive!

Eric(NL) said...

Nice skywatch entry here!!!
Have a nice Skywatch Friday

Greetings from the Netherlands

Arija said...

I like the sweep of the hedge toward the monument in the second shot.

Unknown said...

a stunning monument.

Regina said...

Beautiful skies.

Sanna said...

I like the second photo the most, lovely greens. =)

Unknown said...

That is a very cool monument !!

I like the last shot in particular . Is that one of the gardeners in front?

sheshel said...

Monas is very beautiful at night...
I Love it...