08 January 2010

Light House at Bukit Malawati, Kuala Selangor

Click the Logo below for more SkyWatch pictures from all over the world.
Sky Watch Logo
While waiting for other car to arrived for my youngest brother inlaw's engagement, I made a short dash uphill, without the tram ride. Heard a lot of birds call, eg. iora, barbet and tailor. I saw two eagles soared high up in the sky, didn't know what species. Silverleaf Monkeys?, yes saw so many of it.
This light house of Malawati was photographed with handphone.

Before - just resize without any colours adjustment

After tweaking with PhotoFiltre 6.3.1 (a free software for private, non-commercial and education use)

Bukit Malawati's Light House

Another trip to Kuala Selangor will be in Jun for the weeding ceremony.
Before that I may visit the Kuala Selangor Nature Park for bird photography. The distance is a negative factor, quite far from here (more than 2.5 hours driving -with legal speed limit). So look like Fraser's Hill will be a better alternative. ;)

This Yellow-vented Bulbuls was captured on the last day of last decade at my backyard.
Can you count, how many bulbul in that Durian tree? :)

Yellow-vented Bulbuls

14 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a gorgeous capture, Tabib! Beautiful clouds, skies and the rich red blossoms!I'm going to have to look for PhotoFiltre! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Lois said...

That is a pretty lighthouse!

Mike Rose said...

Tabib I have been experimenting with Photoshop Elements but I will have a look at PhotoFiltre as the effects look similar.

How I wish I had a garden like yours, most of my garden visitors ar Common Myna birds!!

BTW I reckon I see 6 Bulbuls.

zzlaloq said...

i count 6 also...

Marites said...

Really beautiful capture and i wonder what handphone were you using:) those birds are beautiful too.

Pok Dell said...

Fraser Hill also got many birds ke?
Never been there... :D


P/s: Add lagi la option utk commenter tu..google & open id tak cukup kot.

Japa said...

After tweaking, the frame did turn out great!

Vicky said...

so much better after the tweaking, will look into photo filtre, hope I can find my way around...

I counted five birds( may be more?)

magiceye said...

wow
amazing images!

Elaine Yim said...

The effect is definitely better. Thanks for sharing with us your discovery.

Lindy said...

Beautiful landscape!

Unknown said...

Nice shot. Your are in Temerloh, right ? I am planing a driving tour around Penisular Malaysia. Hope to meet up..

Niina said...

These photos make me wish it was summer, warm and vacation. Beautiful photos! Thanks for visiting me! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lighthouse! I'm getting caught up with some posts that I haven't been able to get to in the last couple of days. The bulbil shot shows the concentration the bird has when he is figuring out his landing.