11 May 2010

The thing that I hate about bird - Bird Dropping

I love birds and like to photograph them, but I hate their dropping, especially when it hits my car.
Bird feces contain uric acid and ammonia that can eat through the paint and cause permanent damage to the car's paintwork.

Birds dropping from pigeons may contain Cryptococcus neoformans, a fungus that causes infection in people with compromised immune systems.

Bulbul at Car's Wiper
I parked my car in the roofed garage, but this Yellow-vented Bulbul was attracted to the car's mirror and perched at the windscreen wiper. In the process, it left a few droppings on the bonnet.

Bird shit
I have to wash the shit regularly before it hardened and set in to ruin the paint.

Bird droppig at my car

I don't mind if they did it somewhere else like this ;)

Bulbul defecate!

Click the above LOGO for more participation from all over the world.

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Nothing like inconsiderate birds!! Great shots of them as always though, Tabib! And thanks for the smile this evening.

Sylvia

Bart said...

Wow... talk about good timing in photographing that s**ting bulbul :))

eileeninmd said...

Great shots of the birds, Tabib! what a capture on that last shot!

wondersf said...

That's one way of repaying you. Peeping at them whenever the chance arises

Random Treasures said...

Great pictures of the birds. Nice catch of the bird poop :-)

rainfield61 said...

Mynas do more harm too. They stay in a big group. The droppings become a big mountain.

Dawn Fine said...

hee hee..that last shot is great!:)

Joanne Olivieri said...

Perfect timing on that last photo :D It is said that bird droppings on you or your possessions means good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hah! You think that is bad, you should live with the gulls like we do!

Amila Salgado said...

You sound angry, my friend. Good one!