24 June 2010

Atuk, Gagak dan Perkahwinan - Crow, Grandpa and Wedding

Pengantinakad nikah (marriage contract) ceremonyI went to my brother-in-law's wedding at Kg. Sawah Sempadan last Saturday.

While waiting for this event, I had a few minutes to explore the area and got this Crow.








Large-billed Crow (Corvus macrorhynchos) - Location: Kampung Sawah Sempadan, Kuala Selangor.


Gagak

Atuk (Homo sapiens sapiens) ;) - waiting for Asar prayer outside the mosque.
Atuk at Sawah Sempadan's Mosque

SuhaidaGirl

I'm not good in an event or portrait
Photography.
Wan Nursuhada was willing to pose while I tested my flash setting at the Sawah Sempadan Mosque.

The girl on the right was photographed at the bride's house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pergi kenduri pun boleh tangkap burung.

rainfield61 said...

Burung pun dijemput ke kenduri.

Ari said...

Was the crow one of the guest? Ha ha ha, love your portrait of 'Atuk'

Lois said...

A lovely couple! Her dress is so beautiful.

Phil Slade said...

Birding at a wedding! That's dedication. I'm impressed Tabib.