16 March 2011

Four hours at Bukit Tinggi, Pahang

I have not been to Bukit Tinggi for bird photography for more than a year. My last visit there was in Jan 2010. There was a lot of activity and news and amazing pictures from the bird forum and blog about the new migrant birds there.
My busy work schedule and other commitments prevent me from going up there earlier, until this morning. I took half a day off and went there for four hours. The Botanical Japanese garden was quiet with only four photographers - Jason Tan, Bernet (?spelling), one Singaporean (forget his name), and myself.
arrived here at 7.15am *(sunrise here)*, and left at  11.00am.

This is what I got. A giant  Longhorn Beetle.(photographed with Nokia N79)
What about birds?.
Too tired to process about 8GB of RAW files.
Location: Japanese Garden, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Definitively look like giant to me ;-) Beautiful sunlight and beetle!

Anonymous said...

waiting for bird pics.

Phil Slade said...

Beautiful landscape shot Tabib, what a lovely spot to bird in. Impressive beetle too!